Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 6, 2011

Hanoi

So I start this blog with the event that have most recently transpired.
Work was the usual Monday, pretty quite. Started another book today, I think it should be a good one. This weekend was quite interesting, explored quite a bit. I passed by a church that I'm pretty sure was built while the French where here. This coming week I'm going up to the waterfalls in the Northern part of the country, There are four of us on two bikes so hopefully it doesn't end badly. Waited out a rain storm with a Vietnamese family under this hut. yelled at the Chinese tourist with them as they walked bye. HAHA. Taught an English guy how to get a rock bottom price on the streets of Hanoi. "Whatever they say, divide that by four and yell dat qua zamza!!!!!!" They will know you mean business. Got told by a Vietamese dude that I was killing hiphop and go sleep at home, and he kept doing the gesture with his hand that he was watching me( like De Niro does in meet the Fockers) for like 40 min after me and my buddy got our asses kicked by him in a dance off. Pretty tick that we lost to Mexico, it is what it is. Been on a Western food binge this week, I don't even know why. I know that it's not going to taste that good and be like 4 times what some Vietnamese dish will cost but I keep going back, weird how people are like that.

Well till next time

Spencer

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét